Cyber Monday Offer ends in , , and !
- Call 24/7: 800-644-4831
- Email 24/7
- Chat live with an expert
Information You Provide The types of personal information you may provide to us includes:
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, and mobile or other phone number)
- Age and date of birth
- Username and password
- Payment information (such as your payment card number, expiration date, delivery address, and billing address)
- Your skincare concerns
- Contact information for friends or other people you would like us to contact
- Content you provide (such as photographs, articles and comments)
- Information provided to us by social networks or mobile applications when you use one of our social networking or mobile applications (such as your name, profile picture, likes, location, friend list and other information described in the social networking application sign-up page, or your geo-location details when using one of our mobile applications)
How We Use The Information We may use the information you provide to:Information We Collect by Automated Means When you visit this site or our online advertisements or use one of our social networking or mobile applications, we collect certain information by automated means, using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons. We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
- Send you promotional materials or other communications
- Provide services to you
- Process your payment card transactions
- Create and manage your online account
- Respond to your inquiries
- Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, contests, sweepstakes, programs, surveys and other offers
- Operate and communicate with you about our social networking or mobile applications
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; analyzing our products; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions)
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies
• For Coremetrics, please .
• To disable the Google Analytics cookie and any other third party web analytics service provider cookies, some browsers indicate when a cookie is being sent and allow you to decline cookies on a case-by-case basis.
We may use the information collected through automated means on this site for market research, data analytics and system administration purposes, such as to determine whether you’ve visited us before or are new to the site, and for compliance with our legal obligations, policies and procedures, including compliance with relevant industry standards and the enforcement of our Terms & Conditions. We also may use the information in other ways for which specific notice is provided at the time of collection. California Do Not Track Notice
Information We Share We do not rent lists, or sell or otherwise disclose personal information we collect about you, except as described here. We may share your personal information with:
Under California law, website and online service operators are required to disclose how they respond to web browser “do not track” signals or other similar mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personal information about a consumer’s online activities over time and across third party websites, to the extent the operator engages in that collection. At this time, we do not track our customers’ personal information over time and across third-party websites and therefore this requirement does not apply to us.
California law also requires website and online service operators to disclose whether third parties may collect personal information about their users’ online activities over time and across different sites when the users use the operator’s website or service. Third parties that have content or services on our site such as a social feature, analytics service, or an advertising network partner, may obtain information about your browsing or usage habits but this information does not include personal information. We do not knowingly permit such third parties to collect any personal information from our site unless you directly provide it to us and we provide it to them with your consent. In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity.
- Our affiliates within the Aveda Corporation umbrella of companies
- Service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions. We do not authorize these service providers to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. Examples of these service providers include entities that process credit card payments, fulfill orders, and provide web hosting and marketing services.
- Other third parties with your consent (e.g., some of our Facebook applications may share information collected through those apps with your Facebook friends or other Facebook users).
|ACS Wireless||Cox Wireless||Pocket Wireless|
|Alltel||Cricket Communications||Revol Wireless|
|All West Communications||Element Mobile||Silver Star PCS|
|Appalachian Wireless||Farmers Mutual Telephone Co.||Simmetry Wireless|
|AT&T||GCI Wireless||Snake River PCS|
|Bluegrass Wireless||Golden State Cellular||South Central Communications|
|Boost||Illinois Valley Cellular||Sprint|
|Boost Unlimited||Immix||Sprocket Wireless|
|Breakaway Wireless||Inland Cellular||Strata Wireless|
|Carolina West Wireless||iWireless||Syringa Wireless|
|Cambridge Telephone Company (CTC)||Metro PCS||Thumb Cellular|
|Cellular South||Nex-Tech Wireless||United Wireless|
|Cellular One of East Central Illanois||Nextel||Union Wireless|
|Cellular One of Montana||Northwest Missouri Cellular||U.S. Cellular|
|Cellular One of NEPA||nTelos||Verizon Wireless|
|Centennial Wireless||Nucla-Naturita Telephone||Viaero Wireless|
|Chat Mobility||Panhandle Telecommunications||Virgin Mobile US|
|Cellular 29||Pioneer Cellular||West Central Wireless|
|Cincinnati Bell||Plateau Wireless|SMS messages are distributed via third party mobile network providers and, therefore, we cannot control certain factors relating to message delivery or guarantee availability or performance of this service, including liability for transmission delays or message failures. To receive help with Text Messages, you can either text the word "Help" to AVEDA (28332) or call 1.800.644.4831 or email AvedaOnlinetech@aveda.com.
You may unsubscribe from receiving Text Messages any time by texting the word "STOP" to AVEDA (28332) from your device. You may also choose not to receive Text Messages by emailing us at Aveda and specifying that this is your preference.• Social Networking Application Opt-OutTo remove or delete our apps from your social networking account, follow the instructions from the social network:
• Geo-Location Information
We may ask you for your geo-location via our mobile application. You may choose not to share your geo-location details by adjusting your mobile device’s location services settings. To decline from sharing your geo-location details, follow the instructions on your mobile device on changing the relevant settings; otherwise, please contact your service provider or device manufacturer.
• Withdrawing Consent
You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us, or object at any time on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal information. We will apply your preferences going forward. In some circumstances, withdrawing your consent to our use or disclosure of your personal information will mean that you cannot take advantage of some of our products or services.
• Reviewing, Updating and Modifying Personal Information
Subject to applicable law, you may have the right to request access to and receive details about the personal information we maintain about you, update and correct inaccuracies in your personal data, and have the information blocked or deleted, as appropriate. The right to access personal information may be limited in some circumstances by local law requirements. You may request to review, change or delete your personal information by sending an email to AvedaOnlinetech@aveda.com.
If you are under thirteen years of age, you may browse our site. However, you may not provide personal information to us. This site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen on the site. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of thirteen on the site, we will delete the information from our records.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from us. Linked sites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. To the extent any linked websites you visit are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the sites’ content, any use of the sites, or the privacy practices of the sites.
How To Contact Us
Aveda Online (a division of Aveda Corp.)
4000 Pheasant Ridge Dr.
Minneapolis, MN 55449
Copyright © Aveda Corporation. All worldwide rights reserved.