NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Sweepstakes are not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, nor is Facebook associated with these Sweepstakes in any way. You understand that you are providing information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor, and not to Facebook. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
1. Eligibility: Avedas Invati Sweepstakes (the Sweepstakes) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Aveda, and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrants full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsors decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor:Aveda 4000 Pheasant Ridge Drive Blaine, MN 55449
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on May 13, 2013 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on June 14, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, you can enter the Promotion through the Aveda Invati Sweepstakes application (the Application) on the Facebook Platform. You will click on the "like" button, and follow the directions to enter the Sweepstakes. Complete all required information and submit the registration form. The registration form will require a valid home address. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. Once you submit the form, you automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: You may enter one (1) time per day via the Application during the Promotion Period. After you have entered, you will have the opportunity to invite others to enter the Sweepstakes. For each friend you invite, you will receive one additional entry into the Sweepstakes. Multiple invitations to the same friend will not earn additional entry into the Sweepstakes. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The authorized account holder is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
5. Drawings:Sponsors selection of the potential winners is final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during each weekly period defined below. The potential winners will be notified by email, mail or phone. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, then potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
6. Prizes: Ten thousand and twenty (10,020) PRIZES: Aveda Invati Shampoo & Conditioner, Sample Set (Size of sample determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), and Full-Size Systems. Approximate Retail Value for the Sample Set: $1.23. Approximate Retail Value for the Full-Size Systems: $110.00. Two thousand five hundred (2,500) prizes will be awarded each weekly drawing period, for a total of four (4) weeks. At the close of the promotion, in the fifth week, twenty (20) full-size systems will be awarded to winners randomly drawn from the pool of previous sample winners. Value of prizes to be awarded in each of the four (4) weekly drawings is approximately $3,075. Value of prizes to be awarded in the fifth and final week is approximately $2,200. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsors sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit: One (1) prize per person.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Facebook, Inc., and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such companys officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winners consent to Sponsors and its agents use of winners name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General: Entrants release and waive any claims they may have against Releases for any and all injuries, claims, damages, losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including without limitation attorney's fees) resulting from acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize or parts thereof, or participation in this Sweepstakes. If for any reason, this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Sweepstakes, or any portion thereof.
If for any reason, this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or if this Sweepstakes or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper playing of the Sweepstakes and processing of entries in accordance with these rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in the Sponsor's sole opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion thereof. In the event this Sweepstakes is cancelled, the Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a random drawing to award all remaining prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect online entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. If such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension occurs, notification will be posted at the Entry Site. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Where a dispute arises about who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account entered. The authorized account holder is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry and that all eligibility requirements are met.
The Sponsor and any and all Internet server(s) and access provider(s) (collectively, "Promotion Entities"), and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents (collectively with the Promotion Entities, the "Releases") are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human errors; technical malfunctions; failures, omissions, interruptions, deletions or defects of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, providers, or software, including without limitation any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes; inability to access the Entry Site; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on telephone lines or the Internet or any web site (including the Entry Site) or for any other reason whatsoever; printing or other errors; any entries which are late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, illegible, or any combination thereof.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrants sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Winner List: For an official list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Heather Lockwood / Aveda Invati Sampling Sweepstakes Program, Aveda 4000 Pheasant Ridge Drive Blaine, MN 55449. Requests must be received by June 23rd, 2013.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.